Certificate Course From Assembler to Construction Site Manager
For Plant Construction and Turn Key Projects
Construction site managers have to ensure that the entire workflow on a construction site runs smoothly. This requires not only knowledge of a specialist but also distinctive social competences. Unprofessionally managed construction sites can endanger the financial success of the entire project. Many assemblers and construction foremen have acquired a lot of their expierence on the job. Those who wish to systematically deepen their knowledge of professional site management can benefit from this course.
Tasks and onsite obstacles
The project – what you need to know about it on-site:
- What are our contractual duties and what is expected of the client?
- How are the parties organized?
- Who makes which decisions?
- Typical problems in construction site management
- What is relevant for „turn-key assembly“, what are the pitfalls of „supervised assembly“?
- Disruptions in the construction process – what to do?
The construction site as a production operation
Construction operations – organizing smooth collaboration on-site:
- Do we only take care of the assembly of our own deliveries or are we also responsible for „local content“?
- What is important at the kick-off meeting and the team meetings, what do we definitely need to document?
- Are we in line with scheduling and quality?
- Who takes care of safety on the construction site and during start-up operations?
The site manager as boss
Motivated teams – the key to success:
- How do I create an excited team out of good individual players?
- What are the critical signs of „true“ problems?
- What to do in case of friction? Conflict management on the construction site
The site manager as company representative
Quality is important – but a successful project also includes adherence to schedules, cost consciousness and customer satisfation:
- Customer satisfaction – how to achieve it?
- Controlling and checking subcontractors – what really matters?
- Avoiding cost complications: the proper approach to obstructions, deficiencies and additional client demands
The number of participants is limited to a didactically appropriate size to ensure a trusting training environment and the ability to personally involve every participant. Knowledge is gained through practical exercises and with active participation by all. The course consists of at least 75 percent interactive elements such as discussions, group exercise tasks and role plays. The participants receive qualified feedback from their peers and the trainer.
How do you benefit from this course?
You will receive the necessary technical and methodological knowledge to work successfully as a construction site manager. The course also trains your social skills in dealing with customers, employees and subcontractors.
Assemblers, senior assemblers, supervisors, junior site manager, construction foremen, assembly supervisors, group and department managers, as well as project managers
Ralf von Breitenbachholds a degree as Dipl.-Ing. (TU Darmstadt) and a certificate as “International Senior Project Manager (GPM-IPMA)”. For many years he worked as a construction site manager and project manager in Germany and abroad, e.g. for HOCHTIEF AG and Boehringer Ingelheim. Now he supports companies in technical projects and in optimizing their project organization.
Sie haben Fragen zur Anmeldung, sind sich nicht sicher, ob Sie einen Zugang zur Lernwelt haben oder möchten wissen, wie wir Ihre Daten verarbeiten? Hier finden Sie vielleicht die Antwort:
+49 69 6603 1334
Sie erreichen uns an Werktagen von 08:30 Uhr bis 16:30 Uhr. Wir sind gerne persönlich für Sie da.
This event is also available as an inhouse training.
Regular and automatic current information on suitable further trainings for you.